Note- This sale has now ended. Hopefully we’ll be doing it again next year! 🙂
Last night we had a blast at our first ever Keeper of the Home Facebook party! Giving away so many prizes is always exciting, but connecting with so many of you was definitely the best part for me.
- Rebekah – “Thanks!! I recently discovered your blog just in time to get the healthy living bundle!!!!! I am so glad I did!!!! It is really neat!!”
- Gloria– “Thank you for hosting this party. I really need to learn more and get the healthy living bundle!”
- Rebecca– “I loved the TriLight offer, but free laundry soap is never a bad thing!!”
- Karen– “I really can not decide which one to start first but am so excited about the bonuses this year. I can’t wait to try the laundry detergent and to go to the free conference and oh my how many things can I list and also to spend my free time reading and learning from all of the great authors!!! Thank you so much for doing this again this year. You bless us!!!”
Yesterday we enjoyed a delicious and protein-rich breakfast of Eggie Pancakes, with butter, honey and mixed berries. This is a recipe created by Marisa Froese and published in a just-released ebook by contributing writer (and our ad manager) here at KOTH, Beth Ricci from Red & Honey.
Look at this yumminess! Did I mention it’s gluten free and low in carbs and my children gobbled them up? Win!
If you’d like to revolutionize the way that you do breakfast, and get a jump start with some incredibly delicious yet still simple-enough-for-a-busy-mom recipes, The Breakfast Revolution is a fantastic book.
Even better, it’s part of this week’s Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle, so read on to learn about why you should make this collection at home on your computer!
Here we go… my top 20 (yes, 20!!) reasons to buy the bundle!
1. The price vs. the value. The total value is $1034, but the price tag? Just $29.97. I’m a total bargain shopper, and 97% off is pretty much unheard of!
2. The organization of the folders, super duper easy (or as my kids would say, easy peasy lemon squeazy). Click to download and you’ve got an insta-library of totally organized ebooks.
3. Free sourdough OR kombucha starter from Cultures for Health, a $12.95 value (plus you get an extra $5 to put towards anything else in their shop that strikes your fancy)!
4. 2-for-1 priced bundles to give as gifts– the recipients will LOVE you. Where else can you get this nice of a gift for such a low price? (Wondering how to do this? When you click the Buy Now button, there’s an option on the order form to add 2 more bundles at half price each. Just check the box before you checkout. That’s it!)
5. Or, get 3 for the price of 2, making it just $20 each! Find two other friends or family members that want in on the deal, purchase it together, and bada-bing, bada-boom, HUGE savings.
6. The caliber of the books. There’s a wide range of quick, helpful reads, and longer, traditional-style length. Of recipe books, and encouraging topics to read a chapter at a time. Of step-by-step photo tutorials, and practical printouts and worksheets. All of them are hand-picked and curated by our Ultimate Bundles team. We won’t put our name on just anything. The quality was paramount as we made our decisions.
7. The variety of the books! Guilt-free desserts, gardening helps, early potty teaching, birth stories, living a more disciplined life, fighting fatigue, living with allergies, making homemade skincare, meal planning, holiday cookies, and I could go on, but I think you get the point. Literally, there’s something here for everyone!
8. Free eco-friendly laundry soap. My favorite bonus of the bunch, this 128-load pack of detergent from Dizolve is not only good for the earth, but at a $25.95 value, it practically pays for the cost of the bundle itself!
9. Private Facebook groups to go along with each week of the mentoring conference. Not only can you ask your questions in real time to panels during the one-hour calls, but you can also chat it up during that week with fellow moms and homemakers, AND the authors in the panel.
10. My top picks on ebooks (these are just ones that I love or am eager to read on a personal level): Fresh, 15-Minute Freezer Meals, High Protein, No Powder, 40 Real Food Weekly Ideas Meal Plan Packet, Homemade Health & Beauty: 21 Simple Do-It-Yourself Recipes for Products You Use Everyday, The Essential (Oiler’s) Handbook, The Refresh Book, The UnWired Mom, Energy Explosion: A 7 Day Guide to Jumpstart Your Energy.
11. A smokin’ deal on a year of premium membership to GNOWFGLINS online traditional food ecourses and ebooks. If you’re really serious about developing your skills in the kitchen and want to learn from a pro, Wardeh’s courses are a.maz.ing. My daughter is in love with the Real Food Kids and has learned so much from it, including recipes, kitchen techniques, knife safety skills, good nutrition, and much more. I’m a huge fan of the Sourdough course and ebooks and credit it to finally removing the mystery of making good sourdough and maintaining a really active and healthy starter. The membership is usually $477, but only for bundle customers, you get the option to say yes to it for just $87!!
12. I can’t imagine a better package for newbies. If healthy living is new to you and you’re still taking baby steps and doing a whole lot of learning, this is THE bundle to keep you moving in the right direction.
13. I can’t imagine a better package for those who’ve been at this for a long time. My personal healthy living journey began over 10 years ago. I’m still learning new things every day. I still need fresh recipes, clever tips and ideas, someone to research topics that I don’t have time for on my own. I’ll be reading the books in this bundle as much as you all will be.
14. Coffee table conversations– 12 weeks of mentoring? By your favorite bloggers? On their most passionate subjects? (I’ll be moderating 4 of the 12, including one on eating real food on a budget.) You know, there are a lot of other bundles out there these days, but I promise you, NONE of them are offering something like this!
15. Real food cookbooks. In particular, ones that will help me to make more nourishing foods for my family faster and easier. As a busy homeschooling mom of 4, I rely on tried and true recipes and things like freezer cooking, using my crockpot, batch cooking, and menu planning to make it work. With books like 15-Minute Freezer Meals, Easy and Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes, 40 Real Food Weekly Ideas Meal Plan Packet, Better Than a Box. I’ll have more help for getting dinner on the table than before.
16. Camaraderie and accountability with other women just like you (and hey, even men—we’ve had testimonials from men who bought the bundle and told us how much they’re learning. Love it!) In the Facebook groups starting in January, you’ll be encouraged to look at one topic or area of healthy living each week, which I guarantee will inspire and challenge you to pursue it more than you would on your own.
17. Free copy of Making Herbs Simple video from Bulk Herb Store. Learning about herbs has become a passion of mine in recent years, and Shoshanna is not only wildly knowledgeable but also an excellent teacher. I can’t wait to watch this video!
18. You’re supporting our own family’s home business. This website? The books I sell? This is a huge part of how our family earns a living. My husband and I run this website together, and also partner on projects like this ebook bundle, and we love being able to work together, support our family, and provide resources and encouragement for you at the same time!
19. Digital books rock! I’ve become a total Kindle convert over the last several years. Though I still enjoy a good paperback in my hands, being able to store a huge library of books to carry anywhere with me, to save storage space, to get my books instantly (no shipping required), to never wonder “now where did that book go?”, well, it’s huge for me. While traveling, I can’t even tell you what a blessing digital books are. And, I love having recipe books on my laptop, because I can easily search through them and pull up recipes quickly, without having to print them off, or dig through a cupboard of chunky cookbooks.
20. Even if you are only interested in a handful of books, or one or two of the bonuses, or just the Coffee Table Conversations, this bundle is STILL worth it. For example, if you wanted Farewell, Fatigue ($6.99), Green Your Life: A Guide to Natural, Eco-Friendly Living ($8.99), The Breakfast Revolution ($8.95), The UnWired Mom ($4.99) and Homemade Health & Beauty: 21 Simple Do-It-Yourself Recipes for Products You Use Everyday ($4.99), that’s already a $34.91 value for just 5 books (not to mention the other 81!). Consider the eco-friendly laundry detergent or any of the other bonuses, which anyone can use ($25.95) and you’re still laughing when you pay just $29.97 for the entire package.
I can’t say it strongly enough… this bundle is worth it for pretty much anyone!
Have I convinced you yet?
I hope so. You won’t regret picking up a bundle for yourself (or as a gift for anyone else!).
Since we’ve been talking about this bundle for several days already, that means the window for purchasing it will be closing shortly. As of now, there is 1 day and 18 hours remaining in the sale.
It ends just before midnight on Saturday, November 9th. I really don’t want you to miss out, so think it over quickly, check out the website and links in this post, then make your decision.
I’ll send out a brief reminder email tomorrow, and mention it once more in Weekend Links, and then, that’s that. We’ll go bck to our regular programming (although we’ve had some awesome posts this week, like Stacy’s tips for making natural cleaning faster, Kelly’s ideas for saving time in the kitchen, and my own open letter to the online community).
You tell me: Which books, bonuses or coffee table topics stand out most to you?
Top image credit: www.simplefoody.org
Disclosure: As an author in this sale, I earn a commission for every bundle sold. Thank you for your support of this site!