This year’s Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle 2014 is now OVER. We hope that you all enjoy your bundles and watch for the next sale to come around again next year.;
We usually also do a homemaking sale every spring. If you’d like to hear about it, make sure you sign up for our emails — we have two options. 1) You get every new post as it comes out or 2) You can choose to get just a weekly digest. Sign up HERE;(and you can always unsubscribe at any time). Thanks!;
What would help you to live a healthier life?;
Recipes and meal plans for grain free or allergy-friendly diets? Simple meal ideas for busy;weeknights?
Home remedies for cold and flu season, or even to help you beat more serious illnesses? Workouts and guides;to help you get fit?
Resources to prepare;you for;a great birth, or to help you raise a happy, healthy baby?;
These are just a few of the topics covered in this year’s Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle. It is back and better than ever!;
;As some of you know, my husband Ryan and I, together with our friends and partners Will and Erin (of The Humbled Homemaker) run these sales twice a year. It’s been fun to pull this latest bundle together;– mostly because I honestly think;this is;the best one yet!
Want to see what’s in this year’s bundle?;
I’ve set up a page where you can check out all the specific;details of the bundle (and starting Wednesday;evening, Sept. 10th there will be a whole bunch of giveaways for you to enter, including one for a Kindle Fire!). This page lists every single eBook, eCourse and bonus offer in the bundle — and there are many!;
All told, the bundle itself is worth $1030 plus another $200 in bonus offers. It’s pretty astounding, really.;
What we love about these bundles is that for a super limited time (6 days only, or 30,000 bundles — whatever comes first!) we can sell them for the ridiculously low price of $29.97.;
Something for everyone;
Naturally, we don’t expect that you’ll want to read every eBook or take advantage of every bonus offer.
The whole idea behind gathering up such a varied package of goods is that we want there to be something for everyone. And there really is!;
I took a bit of time (OK, I took;way too much time) sifting through the entire list of eBooks, eCourses, and bonuses. I wanted to show how this bundle is useful and worthwhile for anyone, with a wide variety of tools;to equip you to live a healthy lifestyle on a day to day basis.;
For our family right now, the biggies include recipes for gluten & grain free eating, tools to help us reach our fitness goals, quick and easy family-friendly meal ideas, and some of the natural health and home remedy resources for my own continued learning (this is an area I’m already passionate about, but there’s always more to learn and add to my repertoire!).
What I’m personally most excited about in this year’s Healthy Living Bundle?;
- Grain free recipe books– Gluten Free and Grain Free Breads, Batters & Doughs, Grain Free Goodies, Grain-Free Grab’n’Go, Grain Free Meal Plans Freezer Cooking Guide, and The Nourished Kitchen’s Guide to Grain-Free and Dairy-Free Baking, Sweet & Treats.;
- Easy meal helps – 42 Simple & Healthy Dinners, Everyday Nourishing Food, Allergy-Friendly Comfort Food, Let’s Do This ecourse, and Gluten Free 30 Day Meal Plan;
- Smoothie recipes – My husband Ryan is on a smoothie kick, green smoothies in particular. The 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge eGuide, together with Smoothie Secrets Revealed should give him all he needs to make this a daily habit.;
- Essential Oils eCourse – I’ve been learning about EOs for several years, but never really studied them in depth. This course looks awesome, but like something that I could just use as much as I have time and energy for. There is so, so much conflicting and frustrating information out there on essential oils these days that I’d love to get;some solid info from a science-based course, not just internet folklore. This course alone (worth $95) is worth 3 times the cost of the bundle!
- Glass straws – I’ve already used my $15 gift certificate for Strawesome to get a skookum discount on these glass straws, which I love. I got a couple of them years back and they’re my absolute favorite kind of straw, hands down.;
- Yogurt starter – I really wanted to get a yogurt starter that could be used with room temperature milk, instead of the typical starter where you have to boil and then cool off the milk first. Making the process easier helps me to make sure that yogurt gets made in my busy schedule. Instead of paying the usual $12.99 plus $3.99 shipping, I got my brand new Filmjolk yogurt starter culture for just the cost of shipping. Woot!;
- Squooshi Reusable Food Pouches;- This is what I’m buying with my $15 gift certificate from The Joyful Giraffe (I’ll have to pay a few extra dollars plus shipping, but it sure beats paying for it all out of pocket). I want to use these to send frozen smoothies with my kids in their lunches or to take with us on busy mornings.;
- Fit2Be 5×5 Challenge AND Stay At Home Yoga 4-month membership – To keep things cheap and easy with four kiddos at home, I usually do online workouts or use DVDs I’ve purchased. It’s always so nice to be able to change things up and add something new to my routine!;
I know that you all have different areas where you need more help than others.;
That’s why I broke the bundle down into various topics and needs, to show how both the resources included as well as the bonus offers, match up with what you’re looking for.
If you’re into natural remedies;(alternative health, essential oils, etc.) ;
Total value:;$261.69 ;
- Liquid herbs and remedies from TrLight Health -;(2 oz. bottle or $15 store credit)
- One bottle Healthy Mouth Blend from OraWellness -;$22.97
- Essential Oils and Natural Health eCourse;;($95), plus the eBook Essentials of Essential Oils ($2.99)
- $15 store credit at TheJoyfulGiraffe.com (you could put this towards some of their children’s;natural remedies);;
- Making Herbs Simple instructional videos Volume 1 and 2 – $29.90
- Real Food Cleansing eGuide – $29
- eBooks : Traditional Remedies for Modern Families ($9.99), DIY Natural Rememdies ($12.95) & Herbal Preparations and Applications ($9.99). Plus, The Eczema Cure ($29.95) and A Practical Guide to Children’s Health;($17.95)
If you’re in a season of pregnancy, birth & babies;
Total value: $227.45
- $15 store credit at TheJoyfulGiraffe.com (their shop is primarily for babies and young children, along with some products for pregnancy or just for moms)
- Free Baltic Amber baby bracelet (or;adult’s bracelet);($15/$19.99 value)
- Liquid herbs and remedies;from TrLight Health -;(2 oz. bottle or $15 store credit)
- 5×5 Fitness Challenge eCourse from Fit2B (pregnancy/post-partum friendly) – $10
- 4-month Stay at Home Yoga membership (more pregnancy-friendly exercise) – $23.97;
- MamaBaby Birthing eCourse – $97
- eBooks : Post-Partum Herbal Guide ($3.99), Confessions of a Cloth Diaper Convert ($12.50), Crash Course in Natural Parenting ($4.99), and First Bites and Beyond ($30)
If you want to make easy, tasty, real food for your family (especially for busy moms!)
Total value: $248.75
- 3 month Tradishen;real food;recipe & meal planning membership– $45;
- Free sourdough or yogurt starter culture from Cultures for Health – $12.99
- $15 store credit at TheJoyfulGiraffe.com;(they carry some insulated water bottles, and great snacks bags, plus my pick, these Squooshi pouches for sending frozen smoothies to school)
- Grocery Savings Made Simple eCourse ($37)
- Let’s Do This eCourse (to walk you through food prep to simplify your kitchen time -;$5) plus the eBook;Money Saving Mom’s Guide to Freezer Cooking ($2.99);
- From-scratch, whole foods recipe ebooks: 42 Simple and Healthy Dinners ($4.99), Everyday Nourishing Food ($4.99), From Scratch:50 Easy and Quick Real Food Recipes ($9.99), Easy. Homemade. ($5.99), Whole Foods for the Everyday Cook ($6.99), & Simply Salads by Season ($17.95)
- Breakfast focused recipe ebooks: The 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge eGuide ($15.00), Smoothie Secrets Revealed ($19.99), Simple. Healthy. Tasty. -Breakfast ($6.95) & The Granola Book ($7.99).
- eBooks to help you make a plan: Meal Planning Made Easy ($7.95) & Meals ePlanner ($5.00).
- For every;mom – ebook Kids Eat Real Food ($16.99)
If you want to make DIY beauty & skincare products
Total value: $200.43
- MadeOn Skincare Products -;;$16.50 gift package of handmade goodies for your skin and lips;
- Homegrown Collective;- $19 gift set with more skin-pampering goodness
- One bottle;Healthy Mouth Blend;from OraWellness -;$22.97
- $15 store credit at TheJoyfulGiraffe.com;(check out their baby and kids gentle skin and hair care options)
- Essential Oils and Natural Health eCourse;;($95 – so you’ll know how to use them in your own DIY products)
- eBooks full of recipes and tutorials: A Beginner’s Guide to Natural Hair Care ($4.99), DIY Face Masks and Scrubs ($5.99), Easy Beauty Recipes ($5.99) & Natural Soap Making ($9.99);
- My Buttered Life – Gift Giving Edition ($5 – not just for gifts- make these luscious skincare goodies for yourself!);
If you need help with gluten-free & dairy-free eating;
Total value: $194.89
- 3 month;Tradishen;real food;recipe & meal planning membership– $45 (can filter for major allergies, including gluten free, dairy free and others)
- Free gluten-free sourdough starter from Cultures for Health – $12.99
- Grocery Savings Made Simple ;($37 – to help you save money on those expensive speciality ingredients)
- GF-friendly meal plans: 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals ($1.99) and;Gluten Free 30 Day Meal Plan ($9.99)
- GF/DF resources: Allergy-Free Cooking (GF/DF – $20) & Allergy Friendly Comfort Food (GF/DF – $3.99)
- Easy gluten-free baked goods with recipe eBooks: Gluten Free & Grain Free Breads, Batters and Doughs ($24.95), The Breakfast Bread Bible (GF/DF – $2.99) and The Nourished Kitchen Guide to Grain-Free and Dairy-Free Baking, Sweets, and;Treats ($27.00).
- Healthy Thanksgiving 101 ($8.99 – allergy-friendly holiday recipes)
- Plus pretty much all of the grain-free books below will also work for a gluten-free diet, and many for dairy-free as well (an extra $59.81);
If you eat grain-free and Paleo/Primal;
Total value: $215.74
- ;3 month;Tradishen;real food;recipe & meal planning membership– $45 (can filter for major allergies, including gluten free, dairy free, and many grain-free options)
- Free yogurt starter culture;from Cultures for Health – $12.99 (for those who do dairy, of course)
- Grocery Savings Made Simple ;($37 – for anyone wanting to save money on whole foods)
- Beyond Broth: Nourishing Homemade Paleo Soups ($9.95)
- Oodles of grain-free baking and snack recipes: Gluten Free & Grain Free Breads, Batters and Doughs ($24.95), Grain-Free Goodies;($4.95), Grain Free Grab-n-Go ;($9.97), and The Nourished Kitchen Guide to Grain-Free and Dairy-Free;Baking, Sweets, and;Treats ($27.00)
- Grain Free Meal Plans Freezer Cooking Guide ($18.00)
- More grain-free everyday recipes eBooks: Keeping it Real ($6.99) and Well Fed 2 ($9.95)
- Healthy Thanksgiving 101 ($8.99 – holiday recipes for those who eat grain free)
If you’re thinking ahead to;the holidays
Total value: $130.41
- Gift buying made easy (and cheap!);– free Baltic Amber;bracelet (baby $15/adult $19.99 value), store credit at TheJoyfulGiraffe.com;($15), beautiful glass straws from Strawesome ($15 store credit), $16.50 gift package from MadeOn Skin Care Products, and a lovely $19 skincare gift set from Homegrown Collective. Pay just $3-5 shipping for most items, and get the gift set or store credit free!
- My Buttered Life: Gift Giving Edition ($5 – make lovely homemade skincare gifts to give)
- Real food eBooks for healthy holiday meals: Feast! ($7.99), Healthy Thanksgiving 101 ($8.99), Nourishing Cookies for a Healthy Holiday ($4.99), Real Food and Health Magazine (Nov/Dec holiday issue) ($4.99), and Simply Salads by Season($17.95)
If you’re looking for tools to help you get fit;
Total value: $53.91
- 4-month Stay at Home Yoga membership;- $23.97
- 5×5 Fitness Challenge;eCourse from Fit2B;- $10 (great for you and for the kids, too)
- 42 Days to Fit;($4.99)
- Belly Lovin’: What You Can Do About Diastasis Recti; ($5)
- Get Up and Go! Fun Ideas for Getting Fit as a Family ($9.95)
If sustainable living & growing your own food is important to you
Total value: $66.88
- The ultimate eBook to help you manage your Natural Homestead ($24.95)
- Oh Lardy’s Guide to Backyard Chickens ($9.99) AND The Urban Chicken ($3.99).
- The Art of Gardening ($18) and The Gardening Notebook ($9.95)
If you want a more natural, non-toxic home;
Total value: $58.92
- Beautiful glass straws from Strawesome.com ($15 store credit)
- $15 store credit at TheJoyfulGiraffe.com;(check out their natural home and laundry products)
- Tons of natural cleaning recipes: All Natural Living ($2.99),;A Simply Homemade Clean ($12.95), Clean & Simple ($2.99) ;& DIY Natural Household Cleaners ($9.99).;
If cost is one of the big barriers that gets in your way of healthy living
Total value: $96.37
- Use the cheapest foods you can: Everything Beans Book ($8.95) and Will Forage for Soup ($6.97)
- Learn to really manage your grocery budget while still eating healthy: Making Organic Food Affordable ($18)
- Grocery Savings Made Simple: A Real Mom’s Guide;($37 eCourse)
- Babies don’t have to be expensive – Confessions of a Cloth Diaper Convert;($12.50);
- Use planning to keep your expenses low – Meal Planning Made Easy ($7.95) plus the Meals ePlanner ($5)
But when you think about it, I’d say 80% of the resources in this guide will help you to save a lot of money on a healthier lifestyle. Gardening helps, DIY beauty tutorials, cleaning recipes, making your own home remedies, tools for fitness at home, not to mention $200 of bonus offers.
Helping you save money on a healthier lifestyle is really at the crux of what these bundles are about.;
Bottom line: There are so many high value items in the bundle. If even a handful of them (or gosh, even just one like the $95 essential oils eCourse) appeal to you OR is something you’d consider buying anyways? Then get the whole bundle.
There are so many other useful tools and fun goodies included, you’ll be so glad you did. Don’t worry about whether you’ll use the whole bundle or not. It’s sort of irrelevant. If you’d get enough value out of it to justify $29 bucks, then just do it.;
Lastly, this is the first time ever that we’re putting a specific number limit on the number of bundles we’ll sell.
Officially it’s for sale for 6 days… BUT we’ve committed to sell only 30,000. If we hit that limit, the sale is over. Don’t wait until the last minute. I’d hate for you to be disappointed and miss out on it.;
Get yours now and tell me what you’re most excited to get first or start reading!;
Remember, this bundle is available for 6 days only, from 7 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, September 10th to 11:59 p.m. (EST) on Monday, September 15th. There will be no late sales.
From our family to yours… we hope you LOVE it! :);
Disclosure: As organizers of this sale (and as an author, since my own ebook Clean & Simple is in the bundle), our family benefits from each purchase that goes through Keeper of the Home. In fact, this is a primary way that our family earns an income as entrepreneurs, and we value your support, so thank you! It’s our privilege to put these bundles together and to make sure that they are of the absolute highest quality, and we genuinely hope that they are a blessing to your family’s health journey.