I made this recipe accidentally the other day, when I realized I had blended too many strawberries and didn’t want them to go to waste. It was a hot, hot day so popsicles sounded like the perfect fix, and they were!
Most ice-cream style popsicle recipes are incredibly simple. Blended fruit, mixed with a creamy base (like yogurt, kefir, or in our case, coconut milk), some sweetener and you’re done.
Strawberry Coconut Cream Popsicles (Dairy-Free)
- 500 ml of strawberries- this measurement is after they are blended up. I would guess that this was about 1 lb of strawberries- just keep adding more to the blender until you hit about the 500 ml mark.
- 1/3 cup coconut milk (organic/BPA-free can is best)
- 1/4 cup raw honey (or to taste)
- Blend up all ingredients.
- Pour into popsicle mold of choice, wait a few very long and impatient hours, and then indulge!
Courses Desserts and Sweets
To us, these tasted almost like strawberry coconut ice cream on a stick. They had a very creamy taste and consistency. Very delicious and perfect for those who are dairy free!
What is your favorite type of simple, summer popsicles to make?