That’s it – you’re done! Thanks for signing up for our email list.
We can’t wait to roll out the site. We are so excited to get connected with the incredible community of entrepreneurial families out there (or families who;want to be), so that we can share our journeys, experiences and tips with one another!
While you’re waiting (we expect the site to go live sometime in August), we’ve got a few posts here on KOTH for work-at-home moms that you might find helpful:;
- Managing Life as a Work-at-Home Mom – Part 1, Part 2, Part 3;(my own thoughts on efficiency and work-life balance as a homeschooling mom of 4)
- A Day in the Life of Natalie: A Work-at-Home, Homeschooling Mom of 9
- Encouragement for the Weary Work-at-Home Mama
- 10 Tips for WAHM Wannabes
- How We Took Our Family of 6 Around the World for a Year (not exactly for WAHMs in particular, but our families own story of how we worked while traveling and homeschooling)