So here I sit, waiting for my sweet baby to arrive (yes, I’m overdue once again). I hoped to have baby news to share by now, but instead, I have a little surprise for the rest of you…
As contributing writer Courtney and I commiserated together these past few days about waiting for babies to arrive (she’s also pregnant with her 6th, due in April!), she came up with a fantastic idea. Why not have a little fun while I wait and bless someone with a “baby shower” giveaway?
Courtney has pulled everything together and is graciously hosting it on her blog, just in case I end up in labor in the meantime. 🙂
This prize package is valued at $172 and it’s amazing! It includes:
- A Moby Wrap from Simply Nurtured ($45)- I have a new Moby Wrap waiting for me to try with this baby and I am so excited about it!
- $50 gift certificate to Sweet Little Blessings (cloth diaper supplies and more!)
- New baby package from Apple Valley Natural Soap, including Calendula Castile Soap Bar, Lavender and Chamomile Soap Bar, Herbal Salve (great for diaper rash and so many other things), and Organic Jojoba Oil (with essential oil “Relax” blend).
- “Hidden in my Heart” Lullaby CD set Volume 1 and 2 from Scripture Lullabies
- True Christian Motherhood ebook from June Fuentes of A Wise Woman Builds Her Home and editor of Raising Homemakers
- Devotions, Advice & Renewal for When Motherhood Feels Too Hard (which isn’t even officially out yet!) from Kelly Crawford of Generation Cedar
So, do you want to win it yet? Or if not for yourself, maybe to bless a new mom that you know?
Click here to get entered in the giveaway!
(Note- you can’t get entered by leaving a comment on this blog or by emailing- you must click the link above and get entered on Courtney’s blog!)
Giveaway ends Friday, February 17th at midnight.