It is finally here: one of my favorite resources that I use and endorse 100%.
I’m still trying to wrap my mind around all of the items in this year’s Ultimate Homemaking Bundle: 95% of the resources are brand new to the bundle!
This Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is the one most requested by our readers every year. And it’s easy to see why.
PLUS there’s an early bird bonus: a free e-reader upgrade!
Stephanie, founder of Ultimate Bundles, is a superhero. If you are new to Keeper of the Home, I’m proud to say that Stephanie Langford is our founder.
She started creating the Ultimate Bundles out of a desire to bring help to the homemaker at an affordable price and all in one place so we don’t have to spend hours online searching for something that might bring us a glimmer of hope in our overwhelmed worlds.
I don’t know about you, but I’m not suffering from a lack of information with everything at my fingertips. I’m suffering from all the time it takes to search through alllll that information to find something actually worth reading.
For instance, I love to get my creative juices flowing with Craftsy. I have recently enjoyed a photography class (one of my hobbies) on Craftsy and I love to give Craftsy as a gift to my artsy, creative family and friends. When I saw Craftsy on the list of this Ultimate Homemakers Bundle I went straight to it to see which classes were being offered.
I was so excited to see the Designing Elegant Edible Gardens class from Craftsy as part of this year’s Homemaking Bundle:
- because it’s spring and I’m getting ready to start my gardens,
- I’ve been eyeing courses on designing edible gardens for a while now, and
- it costs 29.99 by itself, the same cost as the entire bundle, so why would I buy it later or even somewhere else, when I get all 93 resources and 9 bonuses included in the bundle now, along with the class I was already interested in?
More about this year’s Homemaking Bundle:
- From 6 Pillars of Well-being; Establishing a Thriving Self-Care Practice from Lisa Byrne at Well Grounded Life (love!)
- To weight loss plans like the printable My Weight Loss Success Plan by Sarah Robinson
- And even inspirational adult coloring books like Color Me Inspired (Vol 1 and 2!) by Dawn Nicole Warnaar
Looking for tips on organizing? There are 14 resources to help you get organized in this bundle, including:
- Make over Your Calendar by Crystal Paine, Money Saving Mom
- Cozy Minimalist by Myquillyn Smith (I will be reading this soon!)
- and even It’s About Time by Aby Garvey, a $49 value on its own.
There are 5 DIY/Homemade resources that have me especially excited.
- I’m looking forward to the Canning, Pantry and Food Preservation Planner by Lisa Barthuly. This year will go down as my first year preserving anything on my own so I can’t wait to read what Lisa has to say and use her ready made checklist with instructions to help me along!
- I’ve loved making sunscreen and body scrubs lately, but there is so much more I could be making. Desi Ward at Unconventional Kitchen’s book Natural Beauty Recipes is a great find for me in this bundle. I’m always looking for ways to reduce the toxins in my skin routine.
- With Mother’s Day right around the corner and then Father’s Day plus six more birthdays in my immediate family, this year I’m looking forward to some fresh ideas in Thinking Outside the Gift Box by Lauren Lanker. It has 178 pages of gift-giving inspirations plus printables in the ‘Tool Kit’. These ‘This Drinks On Me’ printable coupons are going to be used so many times! And I’m starting right away on ‘This is the place where…’ and ‘We loved, we married, we live’ for Father’s Day and my hubby’s birthday! And then there’s Faith…
Here are 5 marriage resources I will be using to help us reconnect and spice things up:
- 175 Best Date Ideas, by Alida Quittschreiber from The Realistic Mama…whoa, I thought for sure these would be things we had already done, but Alida outdid herself with this fun book! The Food Crawl and the Disposable Camera Date nights are already on my calendar and then there’s the Card Game Coffee Shop and Ding Dong ditch with an awesome twist!
- The 30 Day Marriage Challenge if you need encouragement to help make your marriage the best it can be without hurtful behaviors or are just looking for a way to enjoy your spouse more take this challenge.
- Or really spice things up with the 7 Days of Sex Challenge by Tony Dilorenzo with some not too subtle suggestions!
And of course I’m excited about the the kitchen resources, especially these:
- Our very own Plan It, Don’t Panic by Stephanie, which will teach you to design a healthy meal plan on a budget without stress.
- The Tiny Owl Guide to Hospitality, the only guide that teaches how to enjoy hospitality wherever you are and on any budget.
- The Grocery Shrink by Angela Coffman that includes printable charts, planning sheets, data table and recipes that she uses to feed her family of 5 for less than $200 per month!
There are 13 lovely ebooks on faith including:
- Beautifully Broken: Finding Joy and Purpose in the Pain by Latoya Edwards
- Stop Settling for Overwhelmed by Kayse Pratt ($17.99 value)
- Raising Lil’ Rock Stars Through the Bible A to Z by Carisa Hinson
Do you struggle with budgeting? Well, look at these picks:
- Family Budget Challenge ($37 value) by Shannon Brown
- Frugal Fresh Start by Stephanie Jones at Six Figures Under
- Kids’ Responsibility & Money Management Kit by Stephanie Morgan. I think we would all love to give our kids the gifts of autonomy, family contribution, money smarts, and a giving heart!
Holidays and traditions has 8 resources from organization tips to recipes, guides for hospitality, and ways to teach kids to think about the needs of others.
- A Deliberate Mother’s Guide to Holidays, Vacations and Quality Family Time by Saran Loosli from Power of Moms
- Cake Stand with yummy farm fresh cake ideas to seriously WOW your family and friends by Quinn Veon at Reformation Acres
- Or the Twelve Days of Christmas Adventure by Marianne Baker Ball and share twelve gifts with another family over the course of twelve days and spread some holiday cheer.
Plus there are 9 resources on motherhood, including things pertaining to adoption and schedules, homeschooling and babies:
- Deliberate Mothering podcasts from Saren Loosli at Power of Moms ($18 value) which includes 18 podcasts of meaningful conversations between NYTimes best selling author Linda Eyre and her daughter Saren, Shawni and Sadie. Join in the fun!
- Rhythms, Routines & Schedules by Rachel Norman from A Mother Far from Home about discovering the secret to rhythms to simplify life and create easier parenting with less stress.
- Adoption Options by Elizabeth Ehlen for prospective adoptive parents. Help for deciding which type of adoption is right for you.
There are 11 recipe cookbooks with at least a couple hundred recipes combined (so far I counted 195 in just three!): emergency meals, make-ahead meals, sweets for summer, smoothies, crockpot, quick meals, frugal meals and meal planning from authors like:
- Dena Norton from Back to the Book Nutrition
- Katherine Kyle at Green Thickies
- Tiffany Terczak from Don’t Waste the Crumbs
- Kresha Faber from Naturally Savvy Mom
- Katie Kimball at Kitchen Stewardship and SO MANY MORE!!!
And for all of you work at home moms: a special WAHM section!
- Five resources about finding and landing your first WAHM job
- planners for the WAHM
- guides for bloggers
- money saving tips
- DIY resources
- direct sales planners
- and possibly my personal favorite for this year…Summer Sanity Savers for WAHM!! by Prerna Malik
Last but certainly not least: The Bonuses!
Some bonuses come with minimum orders or you need to pay shipping, but I am going to focus on the ones that are completely, totally, absolutely, and completely FREE:
- Craftsy, as I mentioned above, with options for photography, knitting, food processor tips, edible gardens, and more.
- Melt Massage (personal favorite for my hubs and I) is giving a free hand massage tutorial. Don’t snark at this one thinking it’s no big deal: learning how to give a great hand massage is an awesome marriage tool that can be used ANYWHERE, in the car, out to dinner, watching your kids at a game. You get the idea: use it, you’ll love it!
- Tsh from the Art of Simple is including her Upstream Field Guide with access to a private Facebook page and more!
If you’re new to healthy living and DIY—or even if you’ve been here a while like me—you will find this year’s Ultimate Homemaking Bundle packed with helpful tips and ideas to help you around your home. I’ve been in the healthy living community for 18 years and I always find wonderful resources in the Ultimate Bundles.
Click over to the landing page and see what Stephanie and other moms and homemakers have to say about it! And don’t forget the FREE E-Reader Bonus—worth $29.99 all by itself—is only available until Thursday, April 28, at 11:59 PM.