Greek Salad Recipe
(The amounts are all approximate, as I just do it by feel and add however much looks right to me.)
For the Salad:
- 1 English cucumber
- 3-4 to matoes this totally depends on the type- Roma, small or large, etc.
- 1/4 large red onion maybe 1/2 a small one?
- 1-2 red peppers again, depending how big they are
- Pitted green Kalamata are great deli olives (fresh, not canned!), chopped into smaller pieces
- Feta cheese - as much as it takes to mix it well throughout the salad without scrimping
Dice all veggies. I like mine in about 1 inch cubes- it’s a nice size. For the dressing, put all ingredients in a glass jar, then shake, shake, shake. Pour over the salad, add the olives and feta cheese, and mix well.