Note from Ann: This week’s links roundup is full of amazing stuff for women, parents and families, yay, such as tips for a healthy family with a FREE Family Challenge, healthy and delicious recipes for the busy families, how to stay calm when your kids get rowdy, a helpful post about how to lose weight (with a smoothie), and much, much more. Enjoy your weekend and cheers to all the Keeper families out there!
HEY ALL KEEPER FAMILIES, The ALL-NEW 7 Day Challenge Fall 2017 for FREE
It’s back by popular demand: The 7 Day Challenge from Ziglar Family. This awesome challenge will empower your family to thrive by equipping you to experience a week of wins.
They’ll challenge you to take one specific action each day to experience immediate success in your family life— and offer you direction on how to empower your family to thrive in that area. Oh, and 45,387 Families Are Taking the Challenge – Join Them Now!
Why You Should Take the 7-Day Challenge:
- Your family is worth it! Every family deserves the opportunity to be, do and have more.
- It’s a fun, free experience to empower your family to be, do, and have more by creating the opportunity for 7 specific wins in 7 areas of family life.
- The 7 areas of the Challenge come from The Ziglar Wheel of Family Life, a powerful family check-up tool based on the wheel Zig Ziglar used for more than four decades to help more than 250 million people grow.
- You’ll learn where to invest your time, energy, and resources to best empower your family to thrive.
- Every day of the challenge starts with a powerful—but brief—video from an expert to set your family up for success before the morning gets under way.
- Your family will grow as a result of participating in the Challenge.
Get access to this exclusive experience and family-specific advice from 7 renowned experts for FREE!
She always has the best recipes and uses for everyday ingredients like gelatin. Bookmark this one!
Yummy and super easy peasy with only 2 ingredients. A complete breakfast win! Another keeper, Keepers. 🙂
This week’s Real Deals includes a FREE Family Challenge, a special on coconut oil, a Keeper’s sale on fitness (for your core) membership, and much, much more!
This title says it all and we could all use more of this kind of parenting advice (especially during the rough back to school evenings, haha).
We agree and pray with her: “I pray God can open my eyes a little wider to see what is unseen, make my stubborn heart a little more sensitive to His concerns, and make my weary feet arrive where He wants them to be.”
Can we just say that this smoothie is actually delicious and super filling that you won’t want to eat many hours later. We heart yummy weight loss tips. Yay to looking and feeling amazing!
This board is full of heart and soul -filling encouragement for the Christian faith. Enjoy!