Coconut Flour Crepes for Roll Ups (Gluten Free, Grain Free)
- 12 eggs (Yes, really, a dozen eggs)
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 6 teaspoons refined coconut oil, to fry
- Mix all ingredients well, making sure all clumps of coconut flour are broken up. I like to use my blender or food processor when I am cooking with coconut flour- the lumps can be difficult to get out when just using a whisk or spoon. Allow to sit for a few minutes so the coconut flour can absorb as much of the egg as it is going to.
- In a skillet over medium-low heat melt 1 teaspoon of coconut oil, tilting pan to coat. Add about 2 tablespoons of batter and tilt to make a 6-inch circle. Cook until bubbles start to form and the middle of the pancake looks slightly cooked. Flip gently with a thin spatula and cook until the other side is golden; about 5 minutes on the first side, 2 on the second.
Courses Baked Goods
Recipe by Keeper of the Home at https://keeperofthehome.org/sweet-or-savory-roll-ups-grain-and-gluten-free/