Strawberry Coconut Cream Popsicles (Dairy-Free)
- 500 ml of strawberries- this measurement is after they are blended up. I would guess that this was about 1 lb of strawberries- just keep adding more to the blender until you hit about the 500 ml mark.
- 1/3 cup coconut milk (organic/BPA-free can is best)
- 1/4 cup raw honey (or to taste)
- Blend up all ingredients.
- Pour into popsicle mold of choice, wait a few very long and impatient hours, and then indulge!
Courses Desserts and Sweets
Recipe by Keeper of the Home at https://keeperofthehome.org/strawberry-coconut-cream-popsicles-dairy-free-indulgence-for-summer-days/