- 2 tea bags (your preference)
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 5 whole cloves
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 6 ounces orange juice concentrate
- 8 cups water
- 3/4 cups sugar (you could experiment here with alternative sweeteners such as Stevia as well)
- Steep 2 tea bags, cinnamon sticks, and whole cloves in 2 cups boiling water for 5 minutes. Remove the tea bags.
- Add lemon juice, orange juice concentrate, water, and sugar.
- Heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally. Remove the whole spices before serving.
Recipe by Keeper of the Home at https://keeperofthehome.org/recipes-and-ideas-for-gluten-free-holiday-entertaining/