Party Cheese Ball Recipe
- Two 8-ounce packages cream cheese
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 T very finely chopped onion, optional
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce (there are some more natural versions of this at health food stores)
- Mix all together and form into 1 large or 2 smaller balls. If you want, you can roll the ball in finely chopped pecans. This gives it a bit of an earthy flavor. It spreads most easily at room temperature.
Recipe by Keeper of the Home at https://keeperofthehome.org/recipes-and-ideas-for-gluten-free-holiday-entertaining/