Delightfully Delicious No-Bake Cookie Dough Balls
- Add dry ingredients into a medium bowl, except chocolate chips.
- Add in wet ingredients and mix well with your hands.
- Pour in half the bag of chocolate chips and mix.
- Make 1 inch balls; set on a lined cookie sheet.
- Freeze balls for about 15+ minutes.
- While balls are in freezer, make chocolate for dipping.
- Stick a kabob into the ball and dip into chocolate; place on cookie sheet.
- Store in a container in the fridge or freezer.
- Enjoy a few at a time!
Courses Desserts and Sweets
Recipe by Keeper of the Home at https://keeperofthehome.org/real-food-substitutions-and-no-bake-cookie-dough-balls-a-perfect-holiday-treat/