Raspberry Coconut Popsicle
- 1 cup frozen (or fresh) raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen (or fresh) peaches
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1.5 to 2 cups coconut water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons
- chia seeds
- juice from 1/2 a lemon
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender until smooth. If you're using fresh fruit, consider adding some ice to thicken your concoction just a little bit.
- Pour your mixture into popsicle molds and freeze.
- A little tip: When you're ready to pull the popsicles out of the molds, then just run a little hot water over the mold to loosen the popsicle. Give it a little wiggle and gentle pull. Pop! Out comes your popsicle!
Courses Desserts and Sweets
Recipe by Keeper of the Home at https://keeperofthehome.org/raspberry-coconut-popsicle-recipe/