Parmesan Red Potatoes in the Slow Cooker
- 3 pounds red potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 ounces freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Line your slow cooker with a large sheet of aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, toss red potatoes with olive oil, 1/2 Parmesan cheese, lemon zest, lemon juice, and parsley.
- Add potatoes to slow cooker and seal aluminum foil around them.
- Cook on high 3-4 hours or until fork tender.
- Toss with remaining Parmesan and season with salt and pepper before serving.
Recipe by Keeper of the Home at https://keeperofthehome.org/parmesan-red-potatoes-slow-cooker/