Orzo Salad with Spinach and Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1 cup whole wheat orzo
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 12 pitted black olives, sliced
- Place sun dried tomatoes in a cup of boiling hot water. Allow to plump in the hot water for 5 minutes. Drain and chop the tomatoes.
- Cook orzo according to package directions.
- Drain orzo and rinse under cold water to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, and basil. Toss in the pasta.
- Gently stir in the spinach, tomatoes and olives.
Recipe by Keeper of the Home at https://keeperofthehome.org/orzo-salad-spinach-sun-dried-tomatoes/