No-Bake Pumpkin Seed Chewy Granola Bars
- Stir oats and puffed millet in large bowl.
- In small saucepan over medium heat, melt oil, honey, and sugar until bubbly, for no more than two minutes. Stir constantly.
- Let oil/honey/sugar mixture cool for 2-3 minutes, then add vanilla and stir.
- Pour liquid mixture over oats, millet, and pumpkin seeds, and stir thoroughly.
- Grease an 8×8 glass pan or parchment paper-lined pan; then pour mixture into pan.
- Press down firmly. This step is just as important as the mixing. Packing down the granola helps the bars stay together!
- Place granola in freezer for a few minutes or let cool on counter until set.
- Once set, turn pan upside down on cutting board. Then cut into the size bars you like.
- Store in fridge or at room temperature.
Recipe by Keeper of the Home at https://keeperofthehome.org/no-bake-pumpkin-seed-chewy-granola-bars/