Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
- 3 peeled oranges, broken into large chunks
- 2 frozen bananas, broken in chunks for easier blending
- Tsp of vanilla
- 1/2 cup-1 cup of milk, cream or nut milk (it's incredible with raw cream- wow!)
- Honey or Stevia to taste (personally, I think honey is much nicer)
- Chuck everything in the blender, starting with 1/2 cup of milk and the oranges at the bottom. Then add the rest of the ingredients, and blend until smooth. Add more milk as needed, or you can add a bit of water if you like.
Recipe by Keeper of the Home at https://keeperofthehome.org/millions-of-oranges-oranges-for-free/