Butternut Squash with 12 Cloves of Garlic
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 12 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/8 tsp. freshly grated nutmeg (I use dried)
- 3 cups peeled, seeded butternut squash, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsely
- 4 Tbsp. freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a 9x13 baking dish, combine oil, garlic and squash. Toss well and season to taste. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cover and cook for 10-15 minutes longer until the squash is golden brown on the bottom.
- Add the parsley and stir gently. Sprinkle with the cheese and return to the oven and bake for 10 minutes longer to brown the cheese.
Courses Side Dish
Recipe by Keeper of the Home at https://keeperofthehome.org/menu-plan-mon-1-3/