Papas Chorreadas (Creamy Potatoes)
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 5 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 tsp. cilantro
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- pinch of cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cup grated cheese (any kind works)
- Fry in butter/oil: onions, green onions, and tomatoes.
- Turn down heat and add cream, cilantro, oregano, cumin and salt/pepper. Stir until combined.
- Add cheese.
- Pour sauce over boiled potatoes. I like to use a mixture of regular potatoes and sweet potatoes or yams. I chop them in larger chunks and boil til soft.
Courses Side Dish
Recipe by Keeper of the Home at https://keeperofthehome.org/menu-plan-mon-1-3/