Grain-Free Favorite Fruit Muffins
Yield 8 muffins
- 2 1/4 cups blanched almond flour
- 2 tsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup plain whole milk (or coconut milk) yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 315°F. Place 8 paper liners in a 12-cup muffin tin; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the blanched almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, yogurt, honey, lemon juice and vanilla until well blended.
- Using a spoon, slowly stir in the almond flour mixture into the wet ingredients and mix until well incorporated. Then fold in the blueberries and evenly distribute the batter among the 8 muffin cups.
- Bake for approximately 22–25 minutes, until edges begin to turn a golden brown and a toothpick placed in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling. Enjoy!
Cuisine Gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free option
Recipe by Keeper of the Home at https://keeperofthehome.org/learn-bake-healthier-everyday-grain-free-baking/