Homemade Dryer Sheets
- an old t-shirt, cut up into squares (about 3 inches wide or so)
- 3/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 10-20 drops essential oil of choice
- a quart mason jar with lid
- This is pretty similar to how you make wet wipes! Put all t-shirt pieces into the jar. They'll be pretty tightly packed.
- Mix vinegar, water, and essential oils together. Pour mixture slowly into the jar on top of the t-shirt pieces. Put lid on tightly and leave them a day or so.
- Put one in per dryer load. When you've used them all, repeat the process.
Courses DIY Natural Cleaner
Recipe by Keeper of the Home at https://keeperofthehome.org/how-to-make-your-own-homemade-natural-cleaners-diyfriday/