Teething Cookies for Baby
Yield 4 dozen
- 2 Tbsp honey (not suitable for babies under one year of age)
- 1 Tbsp molasses
- 2 Tbsp oil (I would use coconut oil or butter)
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1/2 cup rice or millet flour
- 3/4 cup flour of your choice (spelt, wheat, kamut, barley)
- Stir together the honey, molasses, oil and egg yolk. Mix the flours, and add to make a stiff dough. Since flours differ, if it is too thick, add a Tbsp of milk. If too soft, add a bit more rice or millet flour.
- Roll dough to 1/4 inch thickness. Cut into rectangles 1 x 1 1/2 inches. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 F until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.
Courses Baked Goods
Recipe by Keeper of the Home at https://keeperofthehome.org/homemade-teethi/