Homemade Iced Tea Popsiscles
Note that this is just a basic ratio. You can make as much or as little as you like!
- 1 heaping teaspoon loose tea (this is about the same as one tea bag)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 tsp. honey per cup of tea
- Measure your tea into something like a French Press (perfect for loose tea) or a jug or bowl (fine for tea bags) and pour correct ratio of hot water over it.
- Allow it to steep for about 4-7 minutes (if using double the amount of tea) OR 10-14 minutes (if using the single amount and wanting to brew it stronger).
- While still hot, strain out the tea or remove bags, and then add sweetener to taste (particularly if you're adding honey, you want it to be able to fully melt before the tea cools).
- Pour sweetened tea into popsicle molds (if they're plastic, you'll want to let it cool down first).
- Stick it in the freezer and wait patiently. :)
Courses Desserts and Sweets
Recipe by Keeper of the Home at https://keeperofthehome.org/homemade-iced-tea-popsicles/