Homemade Freezer Smoothies
- Fruit of your desire (already frozen or flash frozen to avoid one big clump of fruit)
- Yogurt (I like plain Greek yogurt, but you can use whatever you have)
- Place desired amount of yogurt in ice cube trays and freeze.
- In each Ziploc or re-usuable bag, combine 2 cups of frozen fruit and 4 frozen cubes of yogurt.
- Freeze for up to 6 months. Make sure to date each bag.
- When ready to make a smoothie, combine contents of bag with 1 – 1 ½ cups of milk (I use almond milk) and sweetener, if needed (I use stevia for myself and maple syrup for my children). The amount of milk you use will depend on how thin you want the mixture.
Recipe by Keeper of the Home at https://keeperofthehome.org/homemade-freezer-smoothies/