Rich Carob Balls
- 3/4 cup peanut butter (the original recipe uses tahini, I like peanut butter better; almond butter would be great, too!)
- 3/4 cup carob powder (again, you could substitute cocoa powder)
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 cup raisins (or some dates, or dried apricots, although raisins work really nicely)
- 1/2 cup favorite chopped nuts and seeds (this time I used 1/2 almonds, 1/4 pumpkin seeds, 1/4 sunflower seeds)
- Process the dried fruit and nuts first, in a food processor. Once well chopped, add in other ingredients. Add a bit of water if you need to make it more moist.
- Shape into balls, and if you like, roll in dried coconut.
Courses Desserts and Sweets
Recipe by Keeper of the Home at https://keeperofthehome.org/healthy-christmas-cookies-perfect-for-those-with-allergies-too/