Delicious Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup whipping cream (of course, it's ideal if cream cheese and whipping cream are organic and even raw, but it's delicious no matter what)
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
Almond Coconut Crust
- 2 cups crushed almonds (I just grind up whole almonds in my food processor)
- 2 cups shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup honey
- Whip the whipping cream in its own bowl and set aside.
- Mix the cream cheese well, with the honey, lemon juice and vanilla. Taste for sweetness and adjust if necessary.
- Fold the whipping cream in until all is well mixed.
- Mix all crust ingredients in a medium sized bowl, until thoroughly mixed. Press into 2 glass pie plates.
- Bake crust at 350 F for 8-10 minutes.
- Top crust with cream cheese mixture, and freeze for several hours, minimum. Take out and let thaw slightly before serving.
Courses Desserts and Sweets
Recipe by Keeper of the Home at https://keeperofthehome.org/guiltfree-christmas-snacking/