Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 1 dozen eggs
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1-2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Splash of apple cider vinegar
- Hard boil 1 dozen eggs. Shell, and cut in half lengthways.
- Pop out the cooked yolks into a bowl. Add about 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise, as well as a teaspoon or two of dijon mustard (to taste- I like a bit more mustard, personally). I also like to add just a splash of apple cider vinegar for a bit more of a tangy flavor. Mix well with a fork until smooth.
- Place egg halves on nice platter, and fill each with a teaspoon of the yolk mixture. Sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Refrigerate until ready to be served (can I have one, please?)
Recipe by Keeper of the Home at https://keeperofthehome.org/guiltfree-christmas-snacking/