Delicious Mushrooms Recipe
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Bragg's Liquid Aminos (or soy sauce, Tamari, etc.)
- Real maple syrup
- Wash and chop a pound of fresh mushrooms (we usually use button, but I bet other varieties would taste good as well)
- Add butter to a frying pan, and start sauteing the mushrooms on medium heat.
- When the mushrooms start to soften, add a good long squirt of Bragg's Liquid Aminos (or soy sauce, tamari, etc.) and a drizzle (maybe a tsp. or two?) of real maple syrup.
- Saute just a few moments longer, until the mushrooms are soft and fully cooked, and the smell is so unbelievably good that you just can't wait a minute longer to eat them! Mmm... my favorite way to eat mushrooms.
Courses Side Dish
Recipe by Keeper of the Home at https://keeperofthehome.org/great-recipes-sauteed-mushrooms-and-taco-salad/