Simple Sugar Scrub
- Sugar - can use white, brown, or raw (or a mix of these).
- Main mixing oil – Olive, Avocado, Jojoba, Safflower, or Sweet Almond.
- Coconut oil, optional
- Essential oil of your choice
- Start by placing the sugar in a bowl then gradually adding the oil, stirring to distribute evenly. Do this until you are happy with the consistency. About ½ a cup of sugar needs approximately 3 to 4 tablespoons of oil.
- If possible, include one tablespoon of melted coconut oil (this is not extra, but included in the oil measurement). It will add depth and substance to the scrub.
- Finish by adding a few drops of essential oil and stir. You will need about 4 drops per half cup of sugar.
Recipe by Keeper of the Home at https://keeperofthehome.org/frugal-and-homemade-mothers-day-gifts/