Easy Quinoa Pancakes (Gluten, Dairy, and Sugar Free)
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 3/4 cups almond milk (any other dairy or non-dairy milk should work also)
- 4 eggs OR 3/4 cups egg whites
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- pinch of salt
- sweetener - optional (a few dashes of stevia or a few Tbsp. of sucanat, maple syrup, or honey)
- cinnamon, vanilla, flavorings of choice - optional
- Place quinoa, almond milk, and eggs in a blender. Blend on high speed until everything is blended into a smooth batter.
- Add the baking powder, salt, and optional sweetener and spices/flavorings. Pulse blender a few times to incorporate these ingredients into the batter.
- The batter will be quite thick. Pour the batter onto a griddle that has been pre-heated over medium (to medium-low) heat into desired pancake size. Cook until the pancake starts to appear dry and is golden brown underneath. Flip the pancake and continue cooking until completely done and golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with berries and Greek yogurt or your desired toppings of choice.
Recipe by Keeper of the Home at https://keeperofthehome.org/easy-quinoa-pancakes-gluten-dairy-and-sugar-free/