- 5 cups cubed, de-seeded watermelon (about 1/4 of a large watermelon)
- 1 cup lemon juice (3-4 lemons)
- 1/2 cup sugar or raw honey
- Heat the lemon juice in a sauce pan over medium-low heat. Add the honey and stir to dissolve.
- Put watermelon and lemon juice in a blender; liquefy.
- Pour watermelon mixture into a square 8x8 metal or glass baking dish, or into a bread loaf pan. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until solid, about 4 hours.
- 10 to 15 minutes before serving time, remove the watermelon ice from the freezer to let it soften. Scoop and serve!
Recipe by Keeper of the Home at https://keeperofthehome.org/easy-healthy-summer-dessert-watermelon-lemonade-ice/