Classic Pumpkin Pie Recipe (Made with Fresh Pumpkin)
- 1 9-inch pie crust
- 3 cups fresh pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup sucanat
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 tsp. allspice
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients together very well in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the mixture into a pie pan that has been lined with your pie crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 425 degrees F. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F. Continue to cook for 45-60 minutes or until the pie is set in the center. A butter knife inserted into the center of the pie should come out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
Courses Desserts and Sweets
Recipe by Keeper of the Home at https://keeperofthehome.org/classic-pumpkin-pie-made-with-fresh-pumpkin/