Chocolate Avocado Popsicles
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup of milk (I used unsweetened almond milk)
- ½ cup water
- 2 to 4 tablespoons of a sweentener (like honey, maple syrup, or spoonable stevia)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Variations: If you don't have any avocados you can use bananas. You can also add peppermint extract for a mint flavor or 1-2 teaspoons of instant coffee for a mocha flavor.
- Gather all your ingredients.
- Cut avocados, remove pits, then scoop into your blender.
- Add all other ingredients into your blender.
- Start on low setting and slowly move to fast until mixture has formed a puffy, pudding-like substance.
- Taste to ensure the flavor and add water, milk or sweetener as needed.
- Once you like the taste, pour into your molds. Since the mixture is thick you’ll probably need a spoon to help.
- Freeze for a couple hours and ENJOY!
Courses Desserts and Sweets
Recipe by Keeper of the Home at https://keeperofthehome.org/chocolate-avocado-popsicles/