Cauliflower Pickles: Refrigerator Pickles Recipe
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 3 teaspoons sea salt
- fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seed
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into large pieces
- In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add the peeled cloves of garlic. Reduce heat to a simmer and allow garlic to cook for 5 minutes.
- Add vinegar and salt to water and garlic. Cook just until salt dissolves.
- Stuff two wide mouth pint jars with the chopped cauliflower.
- To each jar, add sprigs of dill, 1/4 teaspoon per jar of celery seeds, coriander seeds, and mustard seeds. Place 2 cloves of garlic in each jar.
- Pour the brine evenly into each jar, filling until almost to the top.
- Allow to cool before refrigerating.
Recipe by Keeper of the Home at https://keeperofthehome.org/cauliflower-pickles-refrigerator-pickles-recipe/