Protein Pancakes Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour (if you are not there yet, use unbleached white flour and gradually replace small amounts with wheat flour)
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup oil (I currently use safflower oil but plan to try it with coconut oil soon)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Cook as you would regular pancakes (use plenty of butter to grease the pan).
Recipe by Keeper of the Home at https://keeperofthehome.org/benefits-of-a-protein-rich-breakfast-and-a-protein-pancake-recipe/