- 1 organic apple, any variety
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1/2 organic apple juice
- 3/4 cup crushed ice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Core and slice apple, leave skins on if you wish.
- Scoop out half of an avocado with a spoon (and save rest to make some guacamole, which is so simple, just mix with 1/2 cup of salsa).
- Add all ingredients into a blender until smooth. To add a bit of sweetness add some raw honey.
- Makes 1-3 servings, depending how much you want.
- Enjoy! Your kid's will never know what they're drinking is healthy!
Recipe by Keeper of the Home at https://keeperofthehome.org/applecado-smoothie/