Peanut Butter Smoothie
- 1 cup milk (raw is preferable, and makes it that much more thick and creamy)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (I stick to organic, as peanuts are highly sprayed. Other nut butters would also be delicious!)
- 1 Tbsp carob powder (you could substitute cocoa powder if you prefer)
- 1 1/2- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 frozen bananas, broken into chunks
- Combine all in the order given, and blend until smooth. Enjoy sipping on this indulgent treat!
Serves 2 (this works for me and my little ones to share, but if it's for the whole family, I double it).
Recipe by Keeper of the Home at https://keeperofthehome.org/a-nourished-start-peanut-butter-smoothies-and-baked-oatmeal/