- One can salmon (I currently use Wild Pacific, though I wish I could afford Wild Alaskan Sockeye, a better choice)
- Seasonings to taste (salt, pepper, Spike, garlic powder, etc.)
- 5-6 pieces bread
- Sliced or grated cheese
- Take one can of salmon and use a fork to mash it up in a bowl with a couple tablespoons of mayonnaise. I also add some salt and pepper, and Spike (a healthier version of seasoning salt, made with lots of dried veggies), and garlic powder is good, too.
- Take 5-6 pieces of bread (depends on bread size and how thick you spread the salmon) , and spread salmon mixture on them. Cover with sliced or grated cheese.
- Put in the oven at 350 F to bake for about 10 minutes (I often just use my toaster oven to save energy). Allow to cool for a minute and that's it!
Courses Main Course
Recipe by Keeper of the Home at https://keeperofthehome.org/a-few-good-recipes/