Natural Toxic-Free School Supplies:
OOLY, Natural Beeswax Crayons, Set of 24 for $12.95
- Triangular shaped crayons made from natural beeswax
- Set of 24 non toxic crayons
- Great for little artists and the environment
- Reusable cardboard box with plastic tray
- Made by Dixon Ticonderoga
- Crafted from reforested, natural wood imprinted with certified non-toxic inks
- Latex-free soft rubber erasers for smudge-free corrections
- Standard writing #2 HB grade in a 12-count box
- Helping to protect the planet, these are 100% recyclable
Children’s Safety Scissors, Blunt, 5 in for $10.49
- Preferred by Teachers
- Children’s safety scissors with stainless steel blades. Finger and thumb loops on assorted color handles.
- Perfect for school arts and crafts, these scissors have stainless steel blades designed for durability.
- Plastic comfort grips allow for easy use.
Seventh Generation, Facial Tissue box for $1.91
- Pack of 175 counts
- Made from 100% recycled paper
- Whitened with an environmentally safe process, never with chemicals containing chlorine
- No added dyes or fragrances
- Hypo-allergenic tissues
- 88% natural glue formula.
- Made from plants, a rapidly renewable resource. Just as safe and nontoxic as Elmer’s School Glue Sticks.
- Excess glue can be cleaned with soap and water and can be washed out of clothing.
- 89% Natural Ingredients
Bold Colors Washable Waterbased Markers for $4.68
- Compliance, Standards – AP Certified Nontoxic
- Assortment – Copper, Plum, Raspberry, Teal, Yellow
- 8 vivid colors with brush included
- Sturdy box with easy to open/close lid
- Washes from skin and most clothing
- AP certified non-toxic