- 6 eggs
- 1/2 C. chopped onions
- 1/2 C. multi-colored peppers
- 2 C. diced broccoli
- 1-2 T. grapeseed oil
- optional- cheddar cheese
- seasonings to taste (salt, pepper)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Steam the veggies with oil and a small amount of water in a frying pan; cover until cooked.
- Use a food processor to blend veggies together, so they won't be too chunky.
- Scoop out even portions of veggies into the muffin holes.
- If desired, top veggies with a little sprinkle of cheddar cheese.
- Mix eggs in a bowl with desired seasonings and pour to the top of each muffin mold.
- Bake the mini quiches for about 15-20 minutes.
Store in a glass airtight container in the refrigerator.
Recipe by Keeper of the Home at https://keeperofthehome.org/5-easy-breakfast-ideas-and-a-mini-quiche-tutorial/