3-Ingredient Mango Ice Cream
Yield 3 -4 servings
- 2 ripe large mangos
- 2 ripe bananas (frozen or unfrozen will work)
- 1 tbsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Begin by cutting around your mango, making large slices around the pit. Peel your mango once slice at a time until all the skin is removed. (See above for a super fast way) If you want, you can also cut more mango flesh off around the pit of your mango. Place mango in the blender, but wait to blend.
- Peel bananas and place in blender. If using frozen bananas you will need to run the bananas under hot water or place them in the microwave for 30 seconds so that the peel is easier to take off.
- Cut lemon in half and squeeze juice into a bowl until you have 1 tbsp. of lemon juice reserved. Place lemon juice into blender.
- Blend all ingredients together until mixture is smooth in texture. Place smooth mango mixture into a freezer safe container with lid and freeze for at least 4 hours or for overnight.
- * If you have leftovers or are making the ice cream ahead of time, remove mango ice cream from the freezer and allow it to sit on the counter for 30 minutes before serving. This will allow the ice cream to soften.
Recipe by Keeper of the Home at https://keeperofthehome.org/3-ingredient-mango-ice-cream/