10-Minute Turkey Wraps Recipe
Adapted from Saving Dinner by Leanne Ely.
- 1/3 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 6 tortillas
- 1 ½ cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 1 ½ cups napa cabbage, shredded
- These turkey wraps are quick to prepare, especially if you have leftover or pre-cooked turkey. If not, turkey cutlets or breasts cook fast in a pan on the stove top or under the broiler. The quickest method is to cook turkey cutlets on the stove top: Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a pan over medium heat. Cook cutlets for 3 to 5 minutes on each side until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- In a food processor, blend the cream cheese, green onions and mustard until smooth. Add shredded cheese and pulse to incorporate. If you don’t have a food processor, place the first four ingredients in a bowl and stir well. This will make a delicious spread for the tortillas (which is actually pretty good on crackers and as a dip for vegetables, too).
- Spread 2 to 3 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture over each tortilla.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup cabbage and 1/4 cup turkey over each tortilla. Roll up and serve with a side salad, baby carrots and/or fruit.
Recipe by Keeper of the Home at https://keeperofthehome.org/10-minute-lunches-turkey-wraps/